Chiropractor Christopher N. Boothe D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic and Registered Chiropractor; Chris Boothe was born in Jamaica, West Indies. He then moved to the United States in 2000. In 2004, he received a Bachelor’s degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry at St. Thomas University in Miami, Florida. Following graduation, he worked in a diagnostic clinic, Quality Care Hospital, for three years. Realizing that his calling was Chiropractic, he enrolled at the Life University School of Chiropractic Medicine and received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 2011. While at University, he completed chiropractic internships in Sports Health Clinic, Women and Children Clinic and a Drug Rehabilitation Clinic. During his first year in practice, Chiropractor Boothe worked in the Valkenswaard, The Netherlands as an associate chiropractor; treating men, women and children.
He increased his experience the following year working as the Chiropractor for a United States Military base in Georgia; treating the men and women of military forces and their families. Chiropractor Boothe returned to The Netherlands in 2013 and continued as an associate chiropractor in Amsterdam working with a unique approach to wellness that provided patients with; integrated therapy, training, physiotherapy, health and fitness with athletic sports and chiropractic. He is an avid athlete and enjoys tennis, football, volleyball, horse riding, polo and running.
His goal is to empower each individual with the care, knowledge, understanding, education and a realistic, idealistic program and values needed for an individual to live a more meaningful life. Chiropractor Boothe does his utmost best to give the proficiencies necessary to achieve optimum personal performance and the wisdom to become transformational and successful in your health goals. Aiming on creating an overall health and wellness facility in an increasingly diverse, multidisciplinary, global and dynamic world.
- Life University, School of Chiropractic Medicine. Marietta Georgia
- Doctor of Chiropractic - 2011
- St. Thomas University, Miami Florida
- Bachelors Degree: Biology and Minor in Chemistry - 2004
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, The Netherlands
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, The USA (Georgia)
Memberships & Associations:
- Dutch Chiropractic Federation (DCF)
- Stichting Nationaal Register van Chiropractoren (SNRC)
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Georgia Chiropractic Association (GCA)